The word 'travel' has connotations for being exciting yet stressful. Most people love taking a trip, but really dislike being off their normal schedule. The Papilia team has selected six suggested items that will melt away the stressful parts of your journey, whether you are traveling for business or leisure.
1. Travel Candle: Candles have a way of calming your senses when you need to relax or feel like the pace of life needs to slow down for a few moments. Recommended scents: jasmine, lavender, orange peel, lemon. Light the candle. Breathe. Relax.
2. Aromatherapy Mist: Another scent related product, aromatherapy mists have a way of revitalizing the energy of your space. Spray the mist into the air, take a few deep breaths, and clear out negative energy to renew your body with a fresh perspective on life.
3. Resistance Band: A day of high intensity activity whether it's for business or leisure should be balanced with a healthy stretch for your body. Resistance bands help to maintain the flexibility you need to go about your day with less pain and stiffness.
4. Comfortable Shoes: Nothing spells comfort and happiness like a sole supporting shoe. It is highly important to take care of your feet, especially when you are on-the-go. Comfortable shoes help with proper alignment and posture, two things that your body will thank you for a lifetime.
5. Body Scrub: Exfoliation, proper moisture, and protection of your skin are key anti-aging tactics. If you do not have time to make your own, it is worth your time to buy a scrub that not only exfoliates, but leaves your skin feeling soft and healthy. You may be able to skip the lotion if you are adequately moisturized.
6. Favorite Pictures: Be sure to bring pictures of your loved ones or favorite memories. They are always great for a smile when you need one.